it's been Willsed..

Hello there ^^.

Well, it's the day after the party and we're left with the mess.
The last guests left at 3 AM. I helped my parents but the leftover food away and then went off to bed.
Then 3 hours later I was up again, thanks to those sweet birds tweeting and chirping away...
My dad got up round about 9 AM, then we started to move everything back into place.
We moved all the dining room table, back in to the dining room. But our coffee table back in the veranda and moved the couches back into there as well.
So now the house is all in order again !

Wills and I just enjoyed a nap together. I think I was lying awake for about 10 minutes before I realised that he was chewing on my sweater.. So that's another piece of clothing that's been 'Willsed' (If someone has been attacked/ruined/chewed on or anything of that sort by Wills, it's been Willsed ) But he really is a darling when he isn't biting or ruining things.
Even though  he's only been going to dogschool for a couple of weeks, he already knows a few commands like 'sit' obviously a very useful one !! He nows 'paw' and 'treaties'. He's so adorable when he does these things ^^

Hope everyone enjoys their day ^^

 Byee for now x

0 opinions:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Grace ? Yes that would be me. • Design by Dzignine