Laptop down --'

Hello there ^^

Well I haven't been able to post for a while. Because my laptop refuses to work. I've got a feeling it crashed. So when my dad gets back from the U.S. He'll have a look at it & then I can hopefully start posting again properly !

Anyway, had my first real working day today in the bakery (:
It was quite fun. It took me a while to get used to the till but I got the hang of that pretty quickly, but .. Remembering all the names of the desserts, there's like 25 different things. I have to know the names of these things, half the time the customers use like a dialect name for it, so I have no idea what it is. And ofcourse there's an even different name in the till.
But I'll get used to it (: . I'll be working every wednesday from 12.30 - 17.30, and I think I'll earn about €6,00 per hour. So that's a nice total of €120,00 each month (: not bad for a first job !

Good bye for today (:

0 opinions:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Grace ? Yes that would be me. • Design by Dzignine