Спокойной ночи or Good night !

my sweet little cousin <3
Hello there (: !

Well I've decided which language I'd like to learn & it's Russian. I've always been very fasicinated by the language and pronounciations. So now it's time I learn it for myself !
Yesterday evening I downloaded a few podcasts with basic phrases, like good morning, good afternoon, good evening etc. So here & there I'll probably post some Russian things, but don't expect the real deal !

Anyway, the cousinparty/familyparty is going well ! I've had a lot of fun actually, but all of the kids/teenagers have left now, so it's just the adults & me .. great. This is why I'm blogging and not sitting with them.
It's pretty boring right now, so yeah, blogging it is.

So today started off pretty hectic, moving around 3 different tables and because we've got some weird angles in our house, we had to move the tables outside & then through another door inside. And all of this in the rain. Yes it was a very eventfull morning/afternoon for my dad and I.
Then my mom decorated everything nicely with a tablecloth, flowers, candles, the usual stuff.
Round about 3 PM people started arriving and the party could get started.

Now it's 10h40 PM and the strong stuff has come out the cupboard : Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort etc... Ofcourse it's adults only when it comes to alcohol.
So no doubt there will be some drunk people later on ...
by later on I mean  2 AM or even 3 AM.

Anyway, I'm off to learn some more Russian !
Bye Bye <3

0 opinions:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Grace ? Yes that would be me. • Design by Dzignine